Need some Nice Shade trees, Ornamentals or Evergreens?
My recent trip to TN found lots of great trees for you!
- Checkout these Nellie Stevens. Here’s a holly you’ll be proud to have on your lot!
- Beautifully grown Red Maples: Redpointe, October Glory, Sun Valley & more
- Well branched Heritage & Dura-Heat birch
- Gorgeous Cercis canadensis, ‘Forest Pansy’, ‘Hearts of Gold’, ‘Merlot’, ‘Oklahoma’
- Fringetree, Dogwoods, Nyssa, Oxydendrum, Planetrees, Sweetgums, Tulip Poplar, just too many to list
Growers are working on their Fall Availabilities, but I suggest you just send me a list. By the time they complete their inventories with sizing, all the good stuff will be gone.
The early bird gets the best trees. Give me a shout!
Your NNP Rep, Karen Fisher